Bike friendly holidays
Explore the Dolomites on two wheels with our help
Roland (the owner) is fond of cycling and knows exactly what a cyclist needs. During your holiday in the Apartments and B&B Adria in Corvara, Alta Badia, you can enjoy a variety of services and facilities tailored to the needs of bike lovers.
Services for bikers:
- Lockable bike storage.
- Bike stand/hang.
- Bike repair kit (containing a set of slotted and cross-slot screwdrivers, hex and torx keys, a set of cleaning brushes).
- Pump with a pressure gauge and various valves.
- Road bike and MTB inner tubes.
- Place to wash and clean the bike with a water hose.
Maps and information:
- Topographic map with road bike routes.
- Topographic map with MTB routes.
- Info point:
- information about Alta Badia region;
- rules of conduct;
- road bike itineraries;
- MTB itineraries;
- GPS itineraries;
- bike hire information;
- MTB school information;
- information about public services.
huge variety of events
Maratona dles Dolomites
Three exciting itineraries, 9000 participants from all over the world and countless peaks of the Dolomites – this is the renowned Maratona dles Dolomites (the Marathon of the Dolomites), starting in La Villa and finishing in Corvara.
Sellaronda Bike Day
Enjoying the Tour of the Four Passes in a relaxing way – that’s the dream that comes true during the Sellaronda Bike Days, when the roads around the Sella Group are reserved for bikers only.
Dolomites Bike Day
Seize this unmissable opportunity to pedal around Mount Lagazuoi and challenge some of the trails of the Giro d’Italia along roads closed for car traffic.
We keep you up to date with our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The request has failed.
The newsletter subscription was successful.
You will receive an email to confirm your subscription.