Prices and general conditions
- The rates are indicated in euro per day per apartment with the indicated occupancy. The minimum stay is 7 days.
- It is not allowed to occupy the apartment with a bigger number of guests (including infants) than indicated and agreed at the time of reservation.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- It is not allowed to take objects, equipment and kitchen utensils outside the apartment;
- For hygiene reasons we don’t accept pets. Thank you for understanding.
The prices include:
- Weekly change of bed linen and towels;
- Mid-week change of kitchen and bath towels;
- Outdoor parking;
- WI-FI connection;
- Ski room with a ski boot dryer;
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.40 per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
- Access to sauna (excluding Saturday): €5.00.
Reductions for additional beds:
- The following reductions, not combinable with other promotions, are applied if the child in staying in the same room with two adults paying full price:
- 0 - 3 years old: 10.00 €/day;
- 4 - 6 years old: -50%;
- 7 - 12 years old: -20%;
Check-in and check-out
- Apartments are available from 1 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Arrivals after 5 p.m. are subject to prior notice.
- Reservation becomes binding upon payment of the requested deposit and after the receipt of our written confirmation.
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by bank transfer
- BANK: Cassa di Risparmio di Bolzano, Corvara (BZ) office
NAME: GARNI ADRIA** di Pezzei Maria Sofia, Str. Sassongher, 1 - 39033 Corvara (BZ)
IBAN: IT59 P060 4558 3400 0000 00 59100
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
- Bank transfer
- Credit card (no Diners and American Express).
Cancellation policy WINTER 2020/21
To ensure higher flexibility, at this particular moment, we offer the following cancellation conditions:
- possibility of cancellation up to 2 weeks before arrival with no aditional charge. We will refund the deposit
- possibility of cancellation less than 2 weeks before arrival. As cancellation fee we will keep just the deposit
- should it be impossible to travel due to Covid-19 we will refund the deposit or consider it for a future stay
- in case of late arrivals, lower numer of guests, early departures or no-show 100 % of total price will be charged
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and to insure your journey against cancellation, early termination and/or late arrival.